Bowlero Corp., AMF Bowling Centers Inc. d/b/a Bowlmor AMF Centers and its affiliates
(collectively, “Company” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects the privacy of our users. This Privacy
Policy will tell you how and what information we may collect about you, and how we may use
your information when providing you our tools, products and services. Please read this Privacy
to information we collect through any other online property or mobile application owned or
various social media platforms we use.
obtain, other than through our Web sites, Apps and other online properties, such as over the
phone, by mail, or in person.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding
our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights,
We collect different categories of information from or about you from different sources,
connection with the tools, products and services provided through our Web sites and our Apps.
“Personal Information” includes non-public information that can be used to identify you
individually or allow someone to contact you, as well as information attributed with such
information. “Usage Information” includes information related to your usage of our Web site,
online, and Apps activities, which may be Personal Information or non-Personal Information.
referenced, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your information as described in
use such tools, products or services.
as described below:
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies
We and our service providers may collect information about you and your activities on our Web
response and tracking. A designated service provider, third-party advertisers or their Ad Servers
(defined below) or other third parties, including Facebook, may also place or recognize unique
cookies on your device or use other tracking technologies in order to display advertisements that
you see on our Web site and elsewhere online or provide measurement services.
Your Personal Information and Usage Information (such as information about your visits to, and
activity on, our Web site and other online properties, an IP address, as well as the number of
times you have viewed an advertisement) are used to display customized advertisements that
may be of particular interest to you on our Website and elsewhere, unless you opt out as
described below. The use and collection of your information by these third-party advertisers and
networks and how to “opt out” of cookies placed by the Network Advertising Initiative’s
member advertising networks, please contact the third party companies or follow the instructions
that can be found at Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org) or
AboutAds (http://optout.aboutads.info). You need to opt out for each browser, on each device
you use to surf the Web. Thus, if you use multiple browsers (e.g., AOL, Netscape, Internet
Explorer, Firefox, etc.), you should repeat this procedure with each one. Similarly, if you connect
to the Web from multiple devices (e.g., work and home), you need to explicitly opt out from
each browser on each device. However, if you opt out, we may still suggest offerings to you on
our Web site based on your history at our Web site.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your
browser to disable cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. The help function on
most browsers contains instructions on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting
cookies or to disable cookies entirely. However, it is possible that some parts of this Web site,
such as the polls, surveys, contests, product sales, and game areas, will not function properly if
you disable cookies.
Our Web sites may also use web analytics services provided by service providers (e.g., Google).
use the Web site. The information generated by the cookies and other technologies about your
use of our Web site (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by such
providers. Such providers may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the
Web site, compiling reports on Web site activity for Web site operators and providing other
services relating to Web site activity and internet usage. Such providers may also transfer this
information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process
appropriate settings on your browser as described above, however please note that if you do this
you may not be able to use the full functionality of our Web site. In addition, you can opt out of
your Web site usage data being included in our Google Analytics reports by visiting
not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even
are aware of them. We currently do not change our tracking practices (which are explained in
more detail above) in response to DNT settings in your browser.
information about your online activities over time and across our Web sites and other online
properties. These third parties may not change their tracking practices in response to DNT
settings in your browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor DNT settings.
As mentioned above, sponsors or advertisers on Company’s Web sites may use their own
cookies, web beacons or other online tracking technologies in the advertisements served on our
Web Sites, and in emails, special promotions, newsletters or communication we send you. Some
advertisers use companies other than Company to serve their advertisement and to monitor users’
responses to advertisement, and these companies (“Ad Servers”) may also collect Usage
collection may be facilitated by momentarily directing your browser to the Web site of an Ad
Server or other third party acting on behalf of the sponsor or advertiser before re-directing your
browser to its selected destination. This re-direction process may not be apparent to you.
Information they collect. You should not provide Personal Information to such sponsors,
advertisers and Ad Servers without your consent. Certain Ad Servers allow you to prevent such
of such data collection with each individual site. Currently, you can opt-out of cookies for
several Ad Servers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative gateway opt-out site at
http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices or the Aboutads site at
Information from Video and Interactions with Web site, Apps and Properties
We may collect Usage Information about your interactions with video content (if any) on our
Web site, such as the type of content viewed and information about your interactions with email
messages (e.g., links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded). We may
also collect Usage Information through your interactions with the Web site, Apps, and our other
Information on Web pages and Links
We may collect Usage Information on Web pages and advertisements you view from the Web
site and links within the Web site.
URL, Browser Type, Operating Systems and IP Address
advertisers, your browser type, IP protocol, operating system, device type and ID and other
information about your usage and device.
When you download and install our Apps onto your device, we may assign a number to your
App installation. This number cannot be used to identify you personally, and we cannot identify
you personally unless you choose to become a registered user of the App. We use this number in
assigned to your installation of the App itself and not a browser because the App does not work
through your browser. Therefore the random number cannot be removed through settings. If you
not use the App.
Third Party Sources
We may collect Usage Information from other sources, such as through vendors and service
providers with authorized rights to such information, and from publicly available sources.
The paragraphs described above outline some of our uses of Usage Information. We may also
use Usage Information to help us monitor how many people are using our Web site, our Apps,
and selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ sites, to provide enhanced functionality on the Web site
(e.g., user ID and password prompts, navigation aids, and session timers), to help us generate and
deliver advertising, marketing and content on Web pages or any of our other properties, to tailor
ads displayed to you on our Web site, our Apps, and elsewhere to your interests, history with us
and online activities, to monitor certain other Web site and Apps activity (e.g., user-agent, last
URL requested by the user, client-side and server-side clickstream, age restrictions), to monitor
how many people open our emails, and for functions related to the foregoing.
We may also use and share Usage Information in the same manner as our use of user-provided
our third party contractors, agents and representatives may help us utilize cookies and web
beacons, and store/handle Usage Information).
3. Personal Information You Provide
We may collect Personal Information which you provide to us when you visit the Web site, or
download, register, or use our Apps, such as your name; home address; e-mail addresses;
telephone numbers; geographic location; financial information, including credit/debit card
information; purchase, site browsing and transaction history; and interests, hobbies and
demographic information. For example, we collect user-provided Personal Information as
Registration and Booking Information
trade shows, offers, features, conferences, products, tools or other services provided by us (and
as part of the foregoing). We also collect Personal Information if you sign up for our rewards
program and when you download, register, and use our Apps.
We may provide an opportunity for users to communicate in community areas, postings, wikis,
bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs and other public and interactive forums on or through our Web
Sites (“User Forums”). Our User Forums are open to the public and should not be considered
Any information you share in any User Forum (including Personal Information) is by design
open to the public and is not private. We are not responsible for any information that you share
in any User Forum. You should be aware of the risks to you which can arise from sharing
Personal Information in any User Forum. If you mistakenly post information on any User Forum
and would like it removed, please contact us to request its removal. We will try our best to
accommodate such removal request – however, not all information may be removable and, even
if it is, it will take some time to complete the removal.
Please be aware that what you share in User Forums can be seen, disclosed to, collected and used
by parties in ways we cannot control or predict, including to contact you for any purpose. As
with any public forum on any site, the information you share may also show up in third-party
search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.
We may use third party administrators, agents or representatives to assist us in managing such
User Forums. You may be given the option to register or create an account for such
administrator. You are responsible for the information you share with such administrator as part
of such registration or account creation process. Your information may be subject to additional
privacy policies disclosed to you by such administrator.
If you are a California resident and a registered user of our Services under the age of 18, you
may contact us using the information below to request that we remove specific content or
information that you have posted to a User Forum. Upon our receipt of your request and once we
have identified the specific information or content you would like removed, we will make such
information or content no longer visible to other users of the User Forum or to the public.
Removal will not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information
posted on the User Forum, for example, if applicable law requires us to maintain the information
or content, or if the information or content was posted by another registered user, or if the
information or content is anonymized so that you cannot be individually identified.
We may offer you interactive content, tools, products, games and services. In connection with
such items, we may collect information, including Personal Information, which you voluntarily
share with us. Some of the tools (like certain quizzes) do not retain your Personal Information,
while others (like tools offered through Apps) may store your Personal Information. When using
We may offer you an opportunity to respond to market research studies, questionnaires or
surveys. In connection with such items, we may collect information, including Personal
Information, which you voluntarily share with us. For general market research surveys, studies or
questionnaires, we will not knowingly accept responses from or conduct interviews with any
person under the age of 13.
Some market research surveys, studies and questionnaires may provide remuneration (payment
of some kind) to participants such as a gift card for your time. We will notify you upon
participation in a survey if it is paid or otherwise compensated. We are responsible for the
surveys which we may introduce to you through our properties. We are not responsible for
unauthorized surveys that are conducted on third party sites. You may be directed by link, banner
ad or otherwise from our Web Site to visit an advertiser’s Web site that may introduce you to
surveys or questionnaires. We are not affiliated with, nor do we endorse, warrant, recommend or
guarantee any part of, any services or offerings on such Web Sites directed from our Web Site.
These surveys are not subject to our policies and are not related to Company.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal Information we collect without your consent or authorization. This limitation, however,
does not apply to information that you voluntarily share publicly (e.g., User Forums) or
information that is otherwise publicly available.
We may use Personal Information for a variety of reasons, including to perform the following
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, to enable you to
book an event, or to participate in features or offers such as market research surveys,
studies, tournaments, games, contests, questionnaires, polls, sweepstakes, and User
Forums. We may also save your information to facilitate your ongoing relationship with
- To design, provide, administer, support, personalize, promote, and develop our Web site,
Apps, tools, products, business, operations, and services (e.g., bookings, newsletters,
reports, games, mailings, alerts, notifications requested or agreed by you).
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process and communicate with you regarding your questions, requests and
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate
and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience on our Web site and our Apps and to deliver content and
product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads
through our Web site, our Apps, third-party sites, and via email or text message.
- To help maintain the functionality, safety, security, and integrity of our Web site, Apps, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business, and to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Web site, our Apps, and our products, services, and other offerings.
- To protect our rights and property, and to enforce our policies, procedures and agreements.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information, pursuant to your consent, or as otherwise set forth in applicable law.
- As part of a substantial corporate transaction, such as a sale, merger, consolidation, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or asset sale.
promotions, or information on services, offerings or products that may be of interest to you. You
may opt-out from having your Personal Information used for this type of promotional
communication from us by contacting us at any time using the information in Section 10
(Contact Us) below. Please allow sufficient time after your election for the opt-out to take effect.
We may communicate with you through any contact information you provide to us, including
any cellular/mobile telephone number/device, and you are solely responsible for any charges,
including SMS/text charges, incurred related thereto.
We may disclose Personal Information in connection with the foregoing uses to our affiliates,
successors, assigns and their representatives, and to personnel, agents, service providers and
contractors who perform functions on our behalf or otherwise in connection with the foregoing
uses. We may disclose Personal Information as part of a substantial corporate transaction, such
as a sale, merger, consolidation, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or asset
sale; to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena
or court order; or in special cases, such as in response to, to prevent or to stop a physical threat,
harm, threats to safety, liability, risks, criminality or tortious conduct, including fraud and identity theft, that may impact you, us, our service providers or users, or any or our or their property, or to defend or assert legal rights.
To perform the above functions, we may match information collected from you through different
means or at different times, including Personal Information and Usage Information, and use such
information along with information obtained from other sources (including third parties like data
aggregators and sales lead generators) and publicly accessible information (such as information
available publicly on the internet). This information includes, for example, demographic
information and updated contact information.
4. De-Identified Data
create de-identified data (including aggregate data) to help us in our business and operations and
for purposes permitted under law. To the extent the de-identified data does not contain Personal
Information protected by law, de-identified data may be transferred, disclosed, assigned, leased,
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Neither Company nor any of its Web
services or Apps are designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not
collect Personal Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13.
While we endeavor to protect the security and integrity of sensitive Personal Information
collected via the Web site and Apps, due to the inherent nature of the internet as an open global
communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through
the internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from
intrusion by others, such as hackers.
If you correspond with us by email, text message, or using web forms like a “book an event”,
“reserve a lane” or “contact us” feature on the Web site or Apps, you should be aware that your
transmission might not be secure. A third party could view the information you send in transit by
such means. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or
unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
If you create an account with us, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of
any logon ID and password required from time to time (if any) which you may have set up in
connection with your receipt of our tools, products or services, and you shall be responsible for
any activity that occurs using your account credentials, whether or not you authorized such
activity. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other
breach of security.
7. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information you provide to the Company.
Inaccurate information may affect the information you receive when using such tools, products
and services. To access, review, rectify, or delete Personal Information collected about you,
please contact us using the information in Section 10 (Contact Us). All requests must include the
following information: first name, last name, e-mail address, and any known location of Personal
Information controlled by us. While we try our best to accommodate your request, we reserve the
right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such access requests, if allowed or
required by applicable laws, and not all information is removable. Your access rights are subject
to our records retention policies.
8. Transfer of Personal Information To Other Countries
that may have varying legal protections than your country. By submitting your information to us,
you consent to such transfers. By using and/or participating in our tools, products and services,
9. Links To Third-Party Web Sites
may provide links to third-party Web sites. We do not control third-party sites and are not
responsible for any information you may provide while on such sites for the privacy practices of
these other sites. We do not endorse, warrant, recommend or guarantee the services offered
through such other properties, and we are not liable for their use or misuse of your information.
You should read the privacy policies on those Web sites before providing any of your
information on such sites.
10. Contact Us
at GuestService@BowleroCorp.com, at 1-800-342-5263 at Bowlero Corp. Centers, 222 West
44th Street, New York, New York 10036.
notice to you other than by posting revisions accessible on our Web site. Such changes will be
effective upon posting and apply to all user information. You should check our Web site
made to it. The provisions contained herein supersede all previous notices or policies regarding
our privacy practices and the terms and conditions that govern the use of this Web site.
Update: October 24, 2022
This Privacy Notice for California Residents is provided on behalf of Bowlero Corp., AMF
Bowling Centers Inc. d/b/a Bowlmor AMF Centers and its affiliates (collectively, “Bowlmor”,
“Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). Please note the following:
2. This Notice applies solely to California residents who are customers of the Company or
who visit the Company’s physical or online properties (“consumers” or “you”).
(CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this
4. This Notice does not apply to employment-related personal information collected from
California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals and used
only within the context of such a relationship.
5. Where noted in this Notice, the CCPA temporarily exempts from some of its
requirements personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business
communication (“B2B personal information”).
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references is reasonably capable of
being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular
consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope like personal information covered by
certain sector-specific privacy laws.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers
within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, email address, account name, unique personal identifier, social media handles, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
in the California
(Cal. Civ. Code
|A name, signature, telephone number, bank account
number, credit card number, debit card number, or any
other financial information.
Some personal information included in this category may
overlap with other categories.
or federal law.
|Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national
origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status,
medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex
(including gender, gender identity, gender expression,
pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic
information (including familial genetic information).
|Records of real or personal property, products or services
purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological
characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a
template or other identifier or identifying information,
such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, gait, or
other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a
consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar
|Current or past job history.||NO|
|J. Non-public education
Privacy Act (20
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics,
psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes,
intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
1. Directly from you. For example, from reservations or other forms you complete or transactions you request.
2. Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on the Company’s online properties.
3. From other sources. For example, information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our affiliates or business partners.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following
1. To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, to enable you to book an event, or to participate in features or offers such as market research surveys, studies, tournaments, games, contests, questionnaires, polls, sweepstakes, and user forums. We may also save your information to facilitate your ongoing relationship with us.
2. To design, provide, administer, support, personalize, promote, and develop our online properties, tools, products, business, operations, and services (e.g., bookings, newsletters, reports, apps, games, mailings, alerts, notifications requested or agreed by you).
3. To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
4. To process and communicate with you regarding your questions, requests, and transactions.
5. To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
6. To personalize your experience on our online properties and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our online properties, third-party sites, and via email or text message.
7. To help maintain the functionality, safety, physical security, cybersecurity, and integrity of our online properties, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business, and to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes.>
8. For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our online properties and our products, services, and other offerings.
9. To protect our rights, assets, and property, and to enforce our policies, procedures, and agreements.
10. To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
11. As described to you when collecting your personal information, pursuant to your consent, or as otherwise set forth in applicable law.
12. As part of a substantial corporate transaction, such as a sale, merger, consolidation, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or asset sale.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
1. Service providers.
2. Third parties who participate in a substantial corporate transaction, such as a sale, merger, consolidation, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or asset sale.
3. Governmental authorities and other third parties to comply with legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or in special cases, such as in response to, to prevent or to stop a physical threat, harm, threats to safety, liability, risks, criminality or tortious conduct, including fraud and identity theft, that may impact you, us, our service providers or users, or any of our or their property, or to defend or assert legal rights.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category G: Geolocation data.
Category H: Video information for security
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold personal information of consumers.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information, except for B2B personal information where noted. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights, which are subject to our records retention policies and applicable law.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights, we will disclose to you:
1. The categories of personal information we collected about you.
2. The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
3. Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or, if applicable in the future, selling that personal information.
4. The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
5. The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
6. If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of
recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories
that each category of recipient obtained.
We do not provide access and data portability rights for B2B personal information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected
from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We do not provide deletion rights for B2B personal information.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
1. Calling us at 1-800-342-5263.
2. Emailing us at GuestService@BowleroCorp.com.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. To initiate the process of designating an authorized agent, you may submit a verifiable consumer request using one of the means set forth in the Contact Information section below and specifying your request in detail sufficient to enable us to verify and complete your request.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
1. Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collect personal information or an authorized representative, which may include: a valid government-issued identification (including passport and/or driver’s license), together with a utility bill during the last 3 months indicating the same name and details on the identification.
2. Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password-protected account (if applicable) sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right under the CCPA to direct us at any time not to sell your personal information in the future (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt into personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by contacting us using the information in the Contact Information section below.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by contacting us using the information in the Contact Information section below.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights.
Bowlero Corp. Centers
222 West 44th Street
New York, New York 10036